• Added five new reports including Top 10 Questions, New Starters by Gender, New Starters by Job Level, Headcount, Data Validation
• Enhanced calculations for some measures including but not limited to Headcount, Hires, Terminations, Salary, Attrition Rates
• Revised Power Query applied steps to be more understandable and revisable for the users.
• Replacing statis navigation buttons with dynamic ones which is much easier to maintain and customize.
• Using functions to change navigation panels background color.
• Using functions to change Logo web URL.
• Added description to the Key Measures
• Implemented Cosmetic changes.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Agile HR Analytics strives to help organizations build a data-driven culture in their HR departments.
We build innovative HR & People Analytics solutions and management dashboards to help HR leaders discover useful HR insights for strategic decision making.
Get in touch
We have a large partner network to support our clients in different regions and countries including:
Australia, Africa, Asia, Europe, and the United States.