Revitalizing HR Analytics in a Global Biopharmaceutical Company
About the Company: Operating on a worldwide scale, the company is a well-established biopharmaceutical company with a vast network of employees, contractors, and managers.
The organization confronted substantial hurdles concerning their HR data. Managers lacked the crucial insights required for decision-making, and generating vital reports took months, involving significant IT & HR resources. Despite utilizing internal and external programmers and data specialists for two years, the desired HR Analytics for evidence-based leadership remained elusive.
In the words of a company leader: “We tried for 2 years to work with our internal IT experts to get managers the report they needed. We were about to sign up with another company that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars more on a 6-to-12-month project that would have delivered less.“
The merger with another major corporation added to the complexity of the disconnected data sources. As the company once again set its sights on HR analytics capabilities, it became vital to keep their confidential HR data secure.
In less than 8 weeks, Agile HR Analytics provided the much-needed management reports. Operating entirely within the company’s secured tenant, Agile HR guaranteed 100% data security, building trust and confidence. Personal employee data was thoroughly masked, providing secure analytics for managers across varying levels and locations.
Implementing Agile HR’s unique and scalable data model, AI powered data transformation with advanced analytical dashboards allowed the company to extract previously unattainable value.
As the CHRO noted, “I’ve worked at far larger mature companies, but this is the first time I’ve had this type of data and insights at my fingertips. I’m thrilled with this foundation. The power of this data and insights in real-time will unlock a ton of potential in how we can leverage our people analytics power to drive better business impact!”
Reflecting on the Journey
In a retrospective session, several positive aspects of the project were noted:
Agile HR Analytics:
- Partnered well with the client project team, fostering a spirit of collaboration
- Showcased responsiveness to changes and updates during the project
- Emerged as a trusted partner throughout project execution
- Advised on available options while keeping best practices in mind
- Demonstrated the ability to quickly turnaround changes, proving valuable to clients
- Understood the complexities and challenges clients face in extracting required data for the product, assisting throughout the process
Premier Partner PM from Inkubit:
- Kept the focus on risks/issues and any roadblocks
- Displayed excellent knowledge of the Agile HR Analytics solution, both functionality and technical aspects
- Built a good relationship and rapport with client project leads and wider team
- Provided excellent guidance on approaching unit and UAT testing based on past client experiences
- Always maintained a positive attitude!